NEW FROM ICAROS 2.1
- Updated OWB to final release 1.25
- Updated VICE ermulators to version 2.4 (n/a on Light version)
+ Fixed crashing on exit
- Fixed HDToolBox right panel text
- Updated LiveUpdater
+ fixed bug with user-startup being moved to RAM: without motivation
+ Updates are now performed at startup, when no program is running
Icaros Desktop 2.1.1 comes in the usual flavours: Icaros Desktop Live!, tailored for DVD-ROM media and provided with an already configured QEMU virtual machine for Windows; Icaros Desktop Light, the "core system" which can easily fit on a CD-ROM and a small pendrive; and a Update Pack for current Icaros 2.1 users.
UPDATING ICAROS FROM VERSION 2.1 TO 2.1.1
Icaros Desktop 2.1, although not mandatorily, should be upgraded to version 2.1.1 using the improved LiveUpdater released yesterday. This should make sure that some little modification to startup files will be handled correctly when upgrading to the latest release.
Once LiveUpdater has been updated, please complete the following steps:
1. download IcarosUpdate210-211.zip from our download page
2. run LiveUpdater on your current installation, set the job for next reboot or reboot immediately
3. choose File option and locate the IcarosUpdate210-201.zip file
4. wait for the updating job to finish
5. proceed with reboot
6. enjoy Icaros Desktop 2.1.1!
Update Pack for Icaros 2.1.1 will not work on Icaros 2.0.3. Icaros Desktop 2.0.x users should update their systems to Icaros 2.1 before upgrading to v2.1.1.
|HDToolBox is correctly running again|
NEW IN OWB 1.25
This is a list of modifications introduced by Krzysztof Smiechowicz from v1.23:
- Updated to WebKit r187682 (July 2015).
- Ported Odyssey directly on top of WebKit repository.
- Enable HTML5 video feature.
- Bookmarks management panel has been made functional (needs updated MUI components).
- Cookies management panel has been made functional (needs updated MUI components).
- Fixed "second download crash".
- Updated to ffmpeg 2.6.2.
- Fixed problem with Odyssey not remembering window width after closing.
- Fixed problem with pressing enter not being handled in search window.
- Added a "graceful exit" option on crash of Odyssey allowing to close the application and free memory.
- WebKit codes revision is now presented in AboutBox.
- Browser spoofing agents are updated for Firefox and Chrome.
- Added option to disable/enable MP4 support (enabled by default).
- Fixed crash when closing bookmarks panel (needs updated MUI components).
- Double-clicking on bookmarks opens it in current tab.
- Fixed list-related code that was trashing memory.
- Lists (download, mime settings, history) now have a scroll bar (needs updated MUI components).
- Fixed "division by zero" error in Quick Links handling
- Synchronized display of checkboxes and radioboxes
- Updated Russian and Italian catalog
- Provided HTML documentation
- Messages console is enabled
- Fixed continuous allocations of memory when browsing
- Made memory freeing more aggressive
- Enabled disk cache by default
- Fixed setting proxy users/password
- Fixed cookie handling on numerous sites